Applications and Forms

Change of Address Notification

If you would like to submit an address change for your parcel tax and water toll accounts, please complete the form below and submit it to our office (including your UBID Customer ID’s) at If this change of address also affects your provincial rural property tax account, please also contact the BC Land Title Office at 250-387-6331 or change your address online at the BC Assessment website.